Saturday, February 23, 2008

Birthday Shots


My friend, Leah, did me a rather interesting favor when she visited me - one I wasn't in the least bit expecting. She grabbed her wonderful camera out of its case and took photos left and right!

However, as she is a wonderful photographer I will NOT complain. You can look at her blog here. She has many of her beautiful photos on there now and a link to my birthday photos. Have fun, and don't mind the silly pictures of me. Silly me! I mind them, certainly.

3 comments:

Leah Christine Imagery said...

*ahem* Thank you for your compliments, dearie.. but I can say that I do NOT take credit for the lovely picture you posted of yourself on this post! :)

I love you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah! Love you:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah,
I love your blog and the pictures
there Great!!Love you lots!
your sis
Rachel