Friday, September 21, 2007

A Noble Calling

Here I am again. It's another day, another hour, another moment and opportunity to share with the world everything that God asks me to share. To tell of His greatness, proclaim His kingdom, and allow the world to see His image...in me.
This is not my first blog, as those of you who closely follow my tracks know, however; this will henceforth be my most personal. If you wish to learn of my personal life behind closed doors, you'll find it here. If you wish to know the real me, even though it may be through the aid of impersonable computers, you can find it here. Because on these pages of my public journal you will find the thoughts of my heart clearly printed. In me you may find failure and triumph, and in my world you will see sunshine and rain, but through it all, I pray that you will see the deeper Meaning in life. This journey that I have decided to take - is my noble calling. As you watch my life, my heart's desire is that your own conscience will perceive the need for a life lived for higher purposes, and that your heart will lead you on the journey of your own noble calling. A calling is purpose, a reason we're here, a reason to live, to strive for. Welcome to mine, and may the light of the Lord shine vividly into your heart, inciting change.

The lyrics of a song I once composed with the assistance of my musical partners, my two sisters, goes as follows:

Noble calling speaks to me just like the gleam of stars;
like the sun, as it falls down, or the running stream.
I can hear it plucking on this heart string in me.
It tells me I will never walk alone,
It tells me there's a point to this road,
It tells me that you are always there;
It tells me that this is my call.

Noble calling says me name,
tells me to keep on.
When I'm weak, it breaths in me,
helps me, makes me strong.
When it's not easy,
when it's hard to believe,
yet will my heart still.

Because in me Your call still rings, telling me to go on.

It tells me I will never walk alone.
It tells me there's a point to this road.
It tells me that You are always there.
It tells me... this is my call.

To my dear family, friends, acquaintances, and readers, the reason my life means anything to you and anything to me is because of Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God, the Giver of all life, hopes and dreams, the Lover of my soul - and yours. The reason the call He gives us is noble is because He is. He is!

No comments: